Chinese Global Business Researcher
Full Job Description
Bainbridge Strategy Consulting Firm
If you are among the top percentile of growing new professionals who seek intensive research and analytic career experience working for Fortune 1000 clients, look closely at the BC Analytics Chinese Global Business Researcher opportunity. We are a leading national strategy consulting firm serving top tier Fortune 1000 companies with their corporate and business strategy needs in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing, and professional services. We help our clients research and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform competition and recognize new market approaches. Through in-depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front-line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations, all on support of the marketing and business development team.
The Chinese Global Business Researcher position will require candidate to work remotely during an evening shift, in order to reach business hours for China. The candidate will be conducting primary research in Chinese to gather information for a global management consulting project. Due to these requirements, the candidate needs to be comfortable representing the firm in Chinese over the phone and email, and able to work during an evening shift (hour flexibility between 6:00 PM-12:00 AM (PST) Mon-Thurs). This position will be project based and will require 15-20 hours per week for approximately 10 weeks.
- Gather, analyze, and make recommendations to meet project objectives, prepare client presentations, and assist in pre-call planning
- Conduct qualitative research of prospective targets, industries, and markets using primary and secondary source research methods
- Translate from English to Chinese and Chinese to English confidently in both written and oral business contexts
- Create in-depth client reports and polished deliverables
- Create reports and presentations utilizing qualitative analysis regarding companies, markets, and industry trends
- Stay informed of current business and industry trends relevant to your client’s business
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to Detail / Organization
- Professional Report Creation
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Research Methodology
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Junior/Senior enrolled in an accredited college or university majoring in Business or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent in Chinese (written and spoken)
- Business experience in China, working in Chinese
- Able to translate English to Chinese and Chinese to English
- Experience in a professional business environment requiring oral and written language and communication in English and Chinese
No direct supervisory duties
This job operates in a professional remote work environment during an evening shift (hour flexibility between 6:00 PM-12:00 AM (PST) Mon-Thurs). This will require use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and internet access.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This temporary, contractor position is part-time (15-20 hours per week) for approximately 10 weeks
Travel is not required.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
BC Analytics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all employees are responsible for maintaining a discrimination and harassment free environment.
All employees are accountable for conducting their daily business responsibilities in an ethical and moral manner.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Company – Bainbridge, Inc.
Website: https://www.bloomberg.comClick Here to Apply