REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (SUPERVISES REMOTELY)
The Operations Team ensures the smooth functioning of one of the most complex political financial operations in the country. The Chargeback Analyst will be responsible for responding to and tracking transaction disputes from our various credit card processors. Efficient, accurate responses to disputes ensures that any issues arising from donor contributions are appropriately mediated. Handling sensitive data through various financial interfaces will require serious attention to detail, discretion, and thoroughness.
This is a fully remote position, with a flexible schedule. Applicants must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, with more hours and overtime available during certain pre-determined times throughout the year.
This job is guaranteed through March 2017 with the possibility to extend.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize incoming online dispute inquiries from credit card processors
- Manage and respond to dispute inquiries in a timely manner
- Track dispute results and translate into metrics for improvement
- Download and organize monthly reports for consistent record keeping
- Collaborate and coordinate with other remote coworkers
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Comfort and familiarity with data entry and/or numbers-based work
- Ability to manage responsibilities independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Interest in improving existing systems for efficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
Location & Compensation:
This is a fully remote position. ActBlue offers a competitive hourly compensation and a generous benefits package, which includes fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance, and an employer-sponsored 401(k) contribution plan. ActBlue will also provide the technology and hardware needed to do the job.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply