Human Services, Social Work, Medical & Health, Therapy
Remote/Virtual position and therapist can be located anywhere in the United States but must have a license in: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ. NM, NV, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
AbleTo, Inc. is a market leader in providing technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo has been treating patients for over six years, and improves patient outcomes and lowers costs by providing treatment that integrates behavioral and medical health care. AbleTo’s structured therapy programs strengthen medical recovery and self-care among members with chronic or complex clinical needs. AbleTo analytics, coupled with our multi-channel engagement platform, identify and engage members with unmet, often undiagnosed, behavioral health needs. A proprietary platform connects individuals and their care teams with AbleTo licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. AbleTo programs are clinically proven to improve both behavioral health and medical outcomes while lowering overall spending for higher-cost, higher-risk members.
We are looking for LCSWs (or state equivalent) who can provide care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
- Flexible hours (10+ hrs/wk) including evenings and weekends from you home office
- Free training and CEUs
- Attractive compensation, including payment for case consultations with senior clinicians
- Hassle-free billing on-time payment for services provided with no need to deal with health plans
- Opportunity for multi-state licensure sponsorship
Be a part of our nationwide team of therapists that are making these changes possible!
To deliver Therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8 week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
To be available for 10+ hours/week of availability to work with AbleTo patients (including at least one weekday evening)
- Five years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy with adults utilizing CBT, DBT and other solution-focused approaches.
- Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing and malpractice insurance
- Strong assessment skills and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients
- Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive change
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable internet access.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus