Client Relation, Advisor, Customer Support
To be discussed.
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services, Inc. currently seeks a Cerner Patient Care Advisor to join our virtual team. This position will provide value to our largest and longest serving healthcare client. This client continues to grow and thrive, and we are looking for individual contributors who can assist with meeting deliverables and client expectations. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry.
The ideal candidate will possess the required skills and must be able to work flexible schedules to include Monday
– Sunday and all associated shifts. The candidate will be able to work remotely from home and may be required to travel to client locations up to 25%.
– Provide support for Cerner Millennium Patient Care workflow. Will also be responsible for ongoing enhancements to the current functionality; troubleshooting; training of new end-users
– Patient Care Applications include Orders, PowerPlans, Clinical Documentation, iNet, FirstNet, PowerChart Maternity, PowerNote, and CPOE
– Build and troubleshoot of Patient Care Cerner application
– Manage and test service Packages associated with Patient Care Cerner application
– Understand current design and implications to process and workflow
– Serve as primary contact for application design regarding new requirements
– Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements
– Assist implementation project teams in developing, monitoring and managing technology support and operational implementation work plans
– Coordinate with the appropriate members of the support team in policy formation and establishment of system
and application security
– Provide support for testing and conversion activities
– Provide after-hours “on-call” support to troubleshoot and resolve system problems escalated by the service
– Work in a help desk setting
– 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience / Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience
– Minimum 3 years of experience building and supporting at least one Patient Care application; Orders, PowerPlans, Clinical Documentation, iNet, FirstNet, PowerChart Maternity, PowerNote, or CPOE
– IT, clinical, provider technical Implementation/Support experience
– Strong Cerner build knowledge
– Project management methodology experience
– Excellent oral and written skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Message Center and Physician Express experience
– Knowledge of Cerner database structure and able to run queries
– Strong experience with Cerner Rules (Discern Expert)
– Strong technical skills
– 3+ years of experience in project implementation and/or support
– 3+ years of IT Healthcare Experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA Services, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.Click Here to Apply