Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
This position is remote. Based in our Kenwood sales Office.
Responsible for acting as Category Management Analysts to Sales Partners, Sales Management Team, and both internal and external Hershey customers to drive consistent topline/net sales growth/share target. Assesses trends, analyzes data and identifies key customer opportunities consistent with shopper and P&L strategies. Acts as the Category/Customer Expert in co-creating strategic business plans. Uses insights to drive customers to act in the best interest of the category.
- Acts as the Category Expert to ensure the execution of Strategic Business Plan to make topline sales plan, net sales goals and achieve sales share targets. This includes using tools and data such as Syndicated Data, Efficient Assortment, Inter and Intra Channel Benchmarking, Executive Summaries and Fair Share to ensure the execution of the support strategic business plan.
- Effectively utilize the company’s analytical tools and processes to ensure corporate objectives are met. Implements tools and insights to drive sales volume specifically around gaining item distribution.
- Supports Category Management Department and Sales Team in gaining distribution in specific accounts using tools such as, IRI POS, 84.51(Stratum and Market 6), Efficient Assortment, APT, Tableau and other software.
- Create Category Management department efficiencies by improving tools used by the retail sales field.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required At least
- 2 years of Consumer Product Sales/ Analytical Experience
- Technical Skills, Analysis & Problem Assessment
- Ability to build dynamic relationships with Key Decision Makers (KDM)
- Personal leadership experience
- Critical thinking
- Team player
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Company – The Hersheys Company