HR & Recruiting, Human Services
To be discussed.
IMPACT Group, a certified woman-owned career management company, focuses on relocation, talent development, and outplacement solutions. Our team of 300 individuals is united on one idea: People can succeed, on all levels of personal and professional development, even through difficult career challenges and transitions.
We help companies have the right people, in the right places and at the right time, to deliver the best business results possible. Our worldwide team of coaches helps our clients employees and their families have successful relocations through community acclimation and spouse/partner career support.
IMPACT Groups philosophy as an organization is to make a difference in each and every life we touch. Our business model emphasizes the importance of showing value to clients while providing the highest quality of services available to developing leaders and transitioning employees and their families.
We have an opening for a contract career coach based in New York, New York. For relocation, we support employees and their spouses as they acclimate to new cities (relocation) and assist finding the spouse/partner with finding employment.
This would be a part time, contract and telecommuting position, approximately 10 -15 hours per week.
The Coach works in a 1:1 capacity with employees of our client companies who are relocating to New York, New York.
* Establishes rapport with employees and motivates them to achieve goals.
* Guides employees through coaching process and milestone completion.
* Advises and coaches career development, transition issues and career options.
* Coaches on rsum writing, effective marketing techniques, interviewing and negotiating.
* Maintains electronic service delivery record for each employee serviced, according to the internal guide.
* Monitors progress of employees, consults with them on specific subjects to improve their job search skills and
* knowledge and deals with personal issues that are affecting their careers.
* Minimum five years of experience in delivery of career coaching to individuals in various industries and levels.
* Experience coaching others in job search. Experience with resume development, interview preparation, career exploration, LinkedIn profiles and other aspects of job search coaching.
* Currently resides in or near New York, New York and has knowledge of living and job searching in there.
* Very strong verbal / written communication skills.
* Experience with virtual coaching.
* Savvy with technology. High-speed internet connection on a personal computer; headset with a microphone will be required (telecommuting).
Masters degree in a discipline involving the study of human behavior, business or related field preferred
Coaching certification or training highly regarded
Has personally relocated to a different cityClick Here to Apply