Administrative, Education & Training
To be discussed.
The Campus Coordinator will interface with prospective students and provide valuable administrative and coordination support to the campus – Operations and Academics. This position is responsible for maintaining compliance related to all admissions documents for new student applicants, including reviewing and processing files of new student applicants for completeness; and tracking new student transcript requests for evaluation.
– Greets visitors, current and prospective students and faculty. Refers prospective students to Admissions
– Officers. Assists current students in meeting with appropriate operations or academic staff.
– Enters data including student inquiries and applications into the Admissions Information System.
– Reviews files of new student applicants for completeness, scans completed files and submits them to the Records office. Admits and matriculates prospective students and follows up with the Admissions Officers.
– Processes new student transcript requests, submits transcripts to Central Transcript (TRF) Team, and conducts follow-up with institutions as necessary until official transcripts have been received.
– Prepares external correspondence, including certification of enrollment and award letters as requested.
– Calls inquiries, prospective students, new and continuing students as directed.
– Reviews admissions reports/checklists with Campus Director to include timeliness of documents.
– Provides assistance to the Campus Director, Admissions Manager, Admissions Officers, Business Office and Academics as required.
– Maintains employment documents as required by the State.
– Ensures the class schedule is entered in the system and posted at the classrooms. Confirms that classes have a room, day, time and professor assigned via guidance from the Campus Dean.
– Enters and updates campus class attendance as needed.
– Operates campus switchboard and inbox; receives incoming calls and emails and transfers them to appropriate staff members.
– Reviews inventory, orders office/kitchen supplies, and ensures campus is organized.
– Collects and distributes incoming mail.
– Ensures accuracy and timeliness of ABOA students’ information. Does appropriate follow ups
– Completes role specific training.
– Week-end and evening hours are required.
Other duties as assigned.
– Annual performance evaluation to be conducted jointly by Campus Dean and Director.
– Two years of college is required.
– Certificates, licenses and registrations:
At least one year of administrative or coordinator experience is required.
* Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
* Be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
* Must have strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply