Job Category: Appointment Setting, Outbound Call
Location: United States
We need callers with a pleasant phone voice and a quiet place to work who are able to work on a regular basis. If you have a friend you would like to refer, please have them visit this page to apply, as well.
If you are selected for hire, you will be assigned to a mentor for training. You must complete all paperwork and training to continue on with the Lifebushido Calling Team.
As a Lifebushido employee, you will be required to work a minimum of ten hours per week, with the opportunity to work up to a maximum of 25 hours per week, or 100 hours per month. Our schedules are generally flexible, and if a client requires consistent, regularly scheduled hours, you will only be assigned to those hours if you want to commit to those hours. A majority of our clients offer a flexible schedule, with calling taking place between 8 am and 8 pm in their time zone. Once you are an employee, you will have the opportunity to train for a variety of different types of calling, and once you achieve 100 hours of calling, you will be able to apply to other teams within the company, or advance into a variety of different positions. Total weekly hours of work for Lifebushido cannot exceed 25 hours per week (100 hours per month), inclusive of all teams that you work for. Together, we will help you find your perfect work mix.
What are the requirements to become a caller?
- You must enjoy talking with people and helping people.
- You must have a passion and desire to provided excellent customer service.
- You will need a pleasant phone voice. Your phone voice for both messages and live calls could be critiqued by Steve and other management when you apply and once calling for clients.
- You will need unlimited long distance for outbound calling and the ability to call from a blocked number if required.
- You will need a quiet environment to call from with zero chance of background noise.
- You must have high-speed internet access.
- You must be able to commit to ten hours of calling per week.
- You must be able to read and follow directions with little supervision.
- Once you have started training you must be completed within the timeframe discussed on your interview with Kristina Richardson.
- You must attend meetings bi-weekly with your mentor.
Why consider buyer & seller lead calling?
- Flexible schedules. You will have a number of required hours to meet each week, but you can do it around your life.
- It’s fun! Many of our callers never considered this type of calling before, but after trying it, they love it.
- Customer satisfaction. You will get to see the benefits of your calling as leads become clients.
- The ability to build a schedule between 10 and 25 hours per week. We work with our callers to be sure they have the amount of hours they need.
- Caller camaraderie. Most of our callers are active on Trillian or GTalk chat, and they are more than happy to assist each other.
- Growth and experience. Many people that started as Callers with us have advanced to other nonphone positions to create a good mix of hours. After calling for 100 hours, you can mix phone and nonphone work to build the perfect work at home position. The sky is the limit!
Whether the calling is to current clients or prospects, the following are rough averages of the quantity of calls and numbers.
- Per Hour – A Caller makes between 20-30 calls per hour, depending on the type of call and database.
- Bad Phone – Often, about 5-10% of the phone numbers are bad or disconnected and we simply update the database.
- Voice Mail – A majority of calls are a voice mail machine and we leave a short 30-second voice mail message. The message will always mention the real estate agent name and their phone number so any callbacks go directly to our client. About 80% of calls are voice mail, with an average of about 60%. Thus, it is important to be persistent and consistent in leaving messages in a cheerful voice and updating the database for a future callback.
- Live Calls – The vast majority of live calls will be pleasant and happy to hear from the real estate agent company. Our experience is that probably 1-5% of calls, at most, are not interested in chatting for a few minutes.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply