Call Center Technical Support Agent
Full Job Description
Job Summary: Provide Customer Service and Troubleshoot problems via phone, chat and email on client-specific devices by performing the following duties.Responsibilities:Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming inquiries responds to customer questions and solves problems according to standardized procedures while maintaining a courteous manner.
- Asks effective questions and gathers information to determine source of problems and customer needs.
- Logs on/off customer care system and accesses account files.
- Enters alpha and numeric data via computer keyboard into an automated system accurately.
- Accurately captures all customer and issue related information in the proper database.
- Leads customers through documented process of fixing their software, hardware, or network problems.
- Uses product information, multiple client tools, client specific reference materials, scripting, advanced technical knowledge, and customer service skills and problem-solving skills to diagnose and solve customer problems.
- Stays current with latest technology changes.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to qualify for performing the job.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Six months customer service experience. One-year certificate from technical school or one-year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present technical information clearly and concisely.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to isolate root cause according to prescribed set of guidelines, matching solution to identified issues.
Computer Skills: Ability to listen and respond while keying into automated system. Ability to thoroughly learn client-specific software and hardware (Windows or Mac environment). Able to accurately type 25 wpm. General technology knowledge, including the ability to describe in general terms: operating systems, basic internet navigation, hardware components, software, networking components (video, data, voice), peripherals, and email applications.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Employee must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such levels as determined at Telvista’s sole discretion. The employee must be available and willing to work on-site and for such hours per day or hours per week as Telvista determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
Background: You must pass a Federal Background Check and Drug Test.
Work at Home Requirements):
- You must have your own Windows 8-10 PC (Chromebook, Tablets, Smartphones are not compatible). Mac Computers are case by case.
- You must have your own Fast Internet Service (Wi-Fi and Hot-Spot are not compatible).
- You must have your own USB Headset.
- You must have a distraction-free environment work area.
Company – Telvista, Inc.
Website: https://www.telvista.com/enClick Here to Apply