PPCWNY is seeking a Call Center Representative with exceptional customer service standards. At the Planned Parenthood call center, we work with community members to help provide them with accurate and detailed information about health services, appointment making, medical procedures and insurance/financial options. In this role, the representative will guide the patient through the pre-appointment process and provide instructions to patients regarding Health Center visit and care. The Call Center Representative serves as the first point of contact to our organization and should exemplify our service standards to provide care to individuals and families with respect, compassion and without judgement. No matter what.
Our call center works to support patients across central and western New York, serving thousands annually. PPCWNY embraces mission-driven staff members who strive for excellence, are respectful of patient privacy, and are understanding of all communities no matter age, race, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Serve as the first point of contact for clients, demonstrating outstanding customer service
Provide support to clients by assisting with the identification of the type of appointment they will need and scheduling appropriately in the NextGen Practice Management System, and communicate relevant data to clients
Assist clients in initially assessing financial options and briefly discussing insurance coverage
Effectively communicate to clients any and all data they will need to bring to their Health Center appointments
Appropriately qualify medical or options counseling questions for other team members in the Call Center (RN’s)
The expected position hours are 8am-5pm; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
1. High school diploma or GED and a minimum of two years’ experience in a call center/customer service position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Exceptional customer service skills required
3 .Excellent verbal and written English communication skills necessary; bilingual communication skills a plus
4. Strong organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple priorities; capable of accurately entering client information while navigating through scheduling database and speaking with clients on the phone
5. Basic computer skills with the ability to type 40wpm
6. Must be able to handle client information discreetly and comply with HIPAA regulations
7. A commitment to Planned Parenthood of Central and Western NY (PPCWNY)’s mission, vision and values along with a commitment to providing services to a diverse range of clients and to the goals of PPCWNY is essential
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply