Call Center Operator
Full Job Description
Up to $1000 Sign On Bonus!*
Hamilton Relay is seeking entry level Call Center Operators for our Aurora, NE Call Center that will be responsible for relaying telephone conversations for individuals who are Deaf, hard of hearing, or have difficulty speaking. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong work ethic, great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
Qualified applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a typing speed of 35 wpm with a high accuracy rate
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to maintain strict consumer confidentiality
- Available for 3 weeks of on-site training.
- New higher starting wage
- Full Time and Part Time shifts available
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Paid training and competitive wages
- Bonuses for performance and attendance
- Local work from home options available after 2 months of employment and/or meeting work from home requirements
If you have a desire to work for a growing company that provides a great service and promotes from within, apply here!
- Application must be received between 3/12/2021 and 4/30/2021. Must be employed at time of payout to receive sign-on bonus. Bonus is considered taxable income. Re-hires are not eligible for sign-on bonus.
Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking since 1991. Hamilton Relay is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, a diversified telecommunications service provider headquartered in Aurora, Nebraska.
Company – Hamilton Telecommunications
Website: https://hamiltontel.com/Click Here to Apply