Call Center Operator – Customer Service
Full Job Description
Hamilton Relay is seeking entry level Call Center Operators for our Wichita, KS Call Center. Our specially trained Call Center Operators make it possible for individuals who are hard of hearing to communicate over the telephone. We are looking for individuals who have a desire to help others, possess a strong work ethic, have great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Full Time & Part Time shifts
- No direct customer interaction
- Casual work environment
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Paid training & new higher starting wage
- Bonuses for performance & attendance
- Local work from home options available after 2 months of on-site employment and/or meeting work from home requirements.
Qualified applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a typing speed of 35 wpm with a high accuracy rate
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to maintain strict consumer confidentiality
- Available for 3 weeks of on-site training
If you have a desire to work for a growing company that provides a great service and promotes from within, apply here!
Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking since 1991. Hamilton Relay is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, a diversified telecommunications service provider headquartered in Aurora, Nebraska.
Company – Hamilton Telecommunications
Website: https://hamiltontel.com/Click Here to Apply