Customer Service, Insurance
Independent agents earn money for time spent talking on the phone and may also receive performance-based pay, or incentives. The talk-time rate is $0.25 cents per minute of talk time.
Call Center – Work From Home – Insurance Claims
LiveOps is looking for caring, dedicated professionals to work as independent customer service contractors answering insurance claims phone calls on behalf of our client. As an independent insurance claims agent, you will provide front line service to those who have been in an accident or natural disaster by thoughtfully collecting the caller’s information, entering it into the computer, and providing them with accurate information about what to expect during the claims process.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys helping people and has that ability to be compassionate while staying focused on what needs to happen next.
Calls typically come in weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm eastern time. The hours available can be expanded when catastrophic events occur such as floods, severe storms, or hurricanes. If your business is not available to provide services during these hours, please do not submit an application.
Independent agents make their own flexible schedule by self-scheduling to take calls in 30-minute blocks at times that work best for them. The client requires independent healthcare services agents to self-schedule a minimum of twenty 30-minute blocks per week or eighty 30-minute blocks per month.
We encourage anyone with the following skills to apply:
- Previous insurance claims experience
- Desire to be your own boss and to work from home
- Ability to easily make a connection with others, empathize, and show compassion to people who are upset, and remain emotionally strong
- Desire to self-schedule a minimum of 20 self-scheduled 30-minute blocks per week or 80 self-scheduled 30-minute blocks per month
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to jump in and work more when a large storm or natural disaster occurs
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to set up and maintain your home office, including the cost of your own office equipment.
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply