Full Job Description
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Sector.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you’ll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you’ll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you’ve done. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Business Management Interns to join the Space Sector Intern Program. This position will be located in Roy, UT.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Ground Based Strategic Deterrent.
As an intern, you’ll participate in a summer internship program and perform a variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit. Gather, collect, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources. Compile, review and analyze data. Use software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. May design processes to enhance work flow. Provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2021.
- Be majoring in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship or a closely related major
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2021
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and leading small groups.
- Experience in working in an autonomous work environment on complex projects.
- Experience in working on business or engineering full life-cycle projects from project inception through launch.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Company – Northrop Grumman
Website: https://www.northropgrumman.com/Click Here to Apply