Business Development Intern
Full Job Description
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group Summer Internship Program
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group is looking for talented individuals to join our Summer Internship Program!
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group’s Business Development team is looking for talented individuals who are interested in gaining industry related experience in a fast-paced customer focused organization to join our 2021 internship program. This year our internship will be fully remote, and is open to candidates across the country! Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group prides itself on offering an outstanding environment to learn and grow with a culture of teamwork, creativity, and amazing support.
Our Business Development team is looking for interns will gain exposure to internal and external aspects of supporting and growing customer relationships during the mortgage lending process. The Business Development Intern will provide outstanding support to the Mortgage Bankers, their customers, and the Business Development Team. Daily and weekly tasks vary so the ideal candidate will be able to take direction and coaching, make confident decisions, keep focused on the task, and meet deadlines. The Business Development Intern will have the opportunity to interact with customers so it is imperative that they maintain the highest level of professionalism and representation of the Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group brand. This role will help our Sales team increase productivity, complete needed task, improve time management, and build a larger marketing platform.
The Intern program will begin May 10, 2021 and run through August 13, 2021.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Supporting Social Media marketing
- Supporting compliance efforts for needed marketing items
- Photographing events
- Data entry
- Making customer follow up calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing various other task and activities associated with the loan process
- Must have a positive attitude and self motivated
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have good time management skills and be reliable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a plus
- Ability to work up to 29 hours per week
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a form of secondary education, i.e. Trade School, College, Junior College, etc.
Company – Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
Website: https://www.atlanticbay.com/Click Here to Apply