Business Development Associate
Pay: $20 an hour
Full Job Description
The Business Development Associate supports business development growth, retention, and research efforts at The Gold Foundation, including market research to identify and help develop strategic relationships with current and potential partners, assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities, program support and product management, co-developing webinars and newsletters to disseminate thought leadership, impeccable presentation and interpersonal skills, and engaging in key collaborative work with prestigious external partners.
This position is based out of The Gold Foundation’s office in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, minutes from the George Washington Bridge, with possibility of telecommuting.
The Business Development Associate will report into the Senior Director for Strategy and Business Development and will work closely with other staff.
Only individuals with demonstrated business development, marketing, product management, or sales experience will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the implementation of an annual business development plan that incorporates a range of strategies including market research, vetting, and prospecting, helping to ensure operational efficiency;
- Manages the administrative aspects of assisting in the development of a pipeline of new business development opportunities;
- Involved in program support and product management as well as co-developing webinars and newsletters;
- Assists in the identification of and collaborative work with prestigious external partners;
- Works with all members of the Gold Foundation team in supporting foundation initiatives;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant business development, preferably in healthcare;
- Familiarity with nonprofits;
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Impeccable organizational skills with great attention to detail;
- Self-starter with the ability to project manage and help keep all priorities and deadlines on track;
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines, and proactively identifies opportunities for improved efficiencies and best practices and is responsive to business needs;
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter via e-mail to HR@gold-foundation.org.
Salary commensurate with experience. No calls, please.
Job Type: Temporary part-time, with possibility for Full-Time
Company – The Arnold P. Gold Foundation
Website: https://www.gold-foundation.org/Click Here to Apply