Business Development Administrator
Full Job Description
WHO ARE WE? Total Systems Technologies Corporation (TSTC) is an award-winning provider of full lifecycle program, investment, and security management consulting services that enable United States civilian, defense, intelligence, and law enforcement communities to streamline, effectively manage, and defend their programs and operations.
OK, WHO ARE WE…. REALLY??? TSTC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone certified Small Business (WOW, we are different already!) comprised of individuals who want more – to live more, laugh more, produce more – be more! Built upon our Total Service – Total Commitment® cornerstone, TSTC takes pride in our commitment to delivering excellence. Total Service – Total Commitment® is our commitment to our employees, to our teams, and to our clients.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: Total Systems Technologies Corporation (TSTC) is seeking part-time Business Development Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and vetting data in federal and commercial databases to identify potential bidding opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for entering potential opportunities into BD pipeline and tracking updates/closures/changes etc…. This is a part time, non-exempt, hourly, W-2 hourly position for at least 40-45 hours per month.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A self-starter, able to effectively work remotely or face-to-face with our employees
- An results oriented person who enjoys a challenge, can effectively set priorities, multi-task, and articulate procedure requirements with a desire to continuously learn about all aspects of business development tracking and TSTC
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide support to the executive business development team in identifying, tracking, and maintaining opportunities across the federal and commercial sector.
- Update and automate alerts in databases
- Research and suggest partnering opportunities
- Assist team in organizing and streamlining pipeline
- Monitor and track awards to other small and large businesses for possible partnering opportunities
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School degree and can demonstrate requisite knowledge
- Must possess at least 2 years of professional executive support
- Must have basic knowledge of government or commercial proposal cycle.
- Nice to haves include: understanding of government terminology, knowledge of government contracts, knowledge of RFP’s and RFI’s, understanding of commonly used software’s, contract vehicles, and agencies.
- Desire to grow into a business development position
Applicants selected must be a U.S. Citizen.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Personal and team merit bonuses
- Flexible Holiday schedules
- Flexible work schedules and opportunity to telework
- Opportunity to support our local community through outreach activities
- ADP training opportunities for professional development
- Access to TSTC provided employee discounts for items such as restaurants, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- Voluntary benefits to include identity theft, home and auto insurance, and a company favorite – Pet Insurance
- And more…
All TSTC employees operate according to the terms of the specific contract under which they work. They are responsible for fulfilling the duties of the specific job and are accountable for complying with the terms and conditions of their employment, the TSTC Code of Conduct, and with applicable federal, state and local laws.
TSTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment due to race, color, national origin, ancestry, nationality, citizenship, religion, creed, age, sex, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and liability for service in the U.S. Armed Forces or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at HR@totalsystech.com or call us at 276-496-4458Total Systems
Company – Total Systems Technologies Corporation
Website: https://www.totalsystech.com/Click Here to Apply