Full Job Description
Spotlight Energy Solutions is looking for a Business Associate to join our rapidly growing energy team! This position allows you the opportunity to set your own working hours, as well as work remotely from anywhere in NJ! Business Associates are responsible for generating sales prospects for new business accounts.
This person will act as a liaison between new sales prospects and our head sales representatives. He/she will be naturally curious, results-driven, and eager to bring our product/services to new clientele.
- Generate and qualify leads – Prospect new sales leads by contacting personal networks, and making an initial phone or email contact. Engage the account and prepare them for a meeting with a Sales Executive. Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the energy products and services offered. Be the point person for your team’s sales lead qualification process.
- Manage current accounts – Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients and Account Executives.
- Customer support – Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
- Past & Current Resident of New Jersey
- GED degree is required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience with email and software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
This position is initially compensated on a sales commission structure. There is no ceiling to earning potential! Tenured and high-performing Associates will eventually be entitled to a monthly salary plus commission.
Benefits are offered in accordance with job performance. Benefits that Associates may have access to include: Healthcare, Dental & Life insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off
About Spotlight Energy Solutions:
Spotlight has served the greater Philadelphia region for over 34 years, providing custom commercial and residential energy services, including but not limited to, solar energy installations, electric vehicle charging applications, backup energy storage (microgrid technology), electrical device repairs, home rewires, service/panel replacements or upgrades, lighting fixture installations, etc.
Company – Spotlight Electrical Solutions
Website: https://www.gospotlight.co/Click Here to Apply