Full Job Description
Provides assistance in running station events, radio remotes, and live sporting events.
- Execute radio stations live broadcasts and/or remotes
- Troubleshooting on small sound systems/broadcast equipment (basic training provided)
- Operate station vehicles and equipment
- Maintain safe operation of vehicles, equipment, and other promotional tools
- Execute radio station promotional activities
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to drive a company van
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Have knowledge or experience with sound engineering or equipment
- Be able to talk to listeners and have knowledge of the station schedule
- Be able to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- On the spot problem solving
- Work with hosts and producers
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Experience & Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required
- Previous work, volunteer or education in broadcast, events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred
Location: Austin, Texas
The Austin Radio Network is looking for interns!
We are currently seeking Morning Show, Afternoon Show, and Promotion interns. If you are interested in the radio business, this is a great place to build experience.
You will be responsible for preparing materials for the broadcast, updating the station website and social media accounts, editing and cutting the show podcast, doing other tasks as assigned by radio staff, and more!
This internship is unpaid, and the candidate must qualify for class credit.
Company – 105.3 The Bat
Website: https://1053thebat.com/Click Here to Apply