Bookkeeping, Remote Accounting
To be discussed.
Keeping Your Balance is “The Accounting Department in the Cloud” for startups and high-growth, emerging companies.
We are looking for experienced accounting specialists to join our growing team! Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital to ensure professional communication with clients. The successful candidate will possess not only the required technical skills, but an ability to provide service to our clients with a smile and a natural desire to go above and beyond expectations. This position has significant growth potential.
To be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
* 4+ years full-charge bookkeeping experience
* Experience providing A/R, A/P and payroll functions
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members and outside vendors verbally and in writing, providing the necessary follow up to ensure a great customer experience
* Proficiency with QuickBooks software
* High level of general computer knowledge; comfortable learning new programs and tools
* Comfortable working in a virtual, paperless environment
* Strong ability to meet deadlines & handle multiple assignments
* Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner, with initiative and exceptional follow-through
* Sound judgment, strong decision making skills & abundant common sense
* High attention to detail, organized, and assertive
* Self aware, comfortable knowing your own limits and when to ask for help
* High personal ethical standards
* Able to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures
* Eager to leverage technology for efficiency and progress
* Proven ability to manage time and work efficiently
* Friendly demeanor with a positive can-do spirit; takes pride in high-quality work
This position is 100% remote. You will work from the location of your choice on your own equipment, which should include high-speed internet, PC with Windows 7 or newer and MS Office, webcam with microphone and speakers, and phone.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply