Client Services, Accounting & Finance, Bookkeeping
We are looking for a Bookkeeping to join our team at Camp and Park Accounting. Do you have bookkeeping experience and have skills in the following:
- Bookkeeping for multiple campgrounds using accounting software
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Able to self-manage your time
- A great team player
- Being customer service oriented and a great communicator
- Willingness to learn and improve
Are you wired to help others succeed and motivated to be the best you can be at work? Do you think analytically, not discouraged by multiple deadlines and able to empathize with clients while understanding their frustrations and needs?
Fantastic! Keep reading….
Camp and Park Accounting is an accounting firm that specializes in only servicing Campgrounds and RV Parks. We provide tax planning and preparation, bookkeeping, payroll and consulting services to this industry. We have dedicated our time and energy into learning the ins and outs of this industry so that we can meet the unique demands and fulfill the challenges that Campground and RV park owners face.
We work with campgrounds anywhere in the US. We use cloud-based software and are always striving to be the most cutting-edge and innovative firm that we can be.
We are rapidly growing and are super excited about where the firm is headed! We are dedicated to building a great team with awesome people who love serving Campground and RV Park owners!
The Core Values:
Our firm provides high-quality service to Campgrounds and RV Parks because of our dedication to the following four guiding principles:
Integrity: We do the right thing. All the time.
Passion: Our energy and enthusiasm are contagious and allows us o ignite passion in our customers for their lives and businesses.
Commitment: Our team cares deeply for our customers and is dedicated to serving them
Relationships: Our respect for people leads to exceptional, mutually-beneficial, and long-lasting relationships with our customers, colleagues, vendors and community
Here are some of the job responsibilities we envision for this position:
- completing weekly outsourced bookkeeping for our campground clients communicating with customers as needed
- other projects on an as-needed basis
- We also anticipate this team member being able to grow in responsibilities as the firm grows if they desire and are able.
- This position is part-time; 10-20 hours per week.
You can start immediately. This position is perfect for someone looking to add some additional hours to their existing work schedule or someone who is currently looking to work very part-time and grow into more hours slowly.
Candidates that have their own bookkeeping business or do bookkeeping for their own clients will NOT be considered.
- You get to work from home even if that is an RV!
- You can work a flexible schedule. During your training period, you will be expected to be available during regular working hours for training. Once you are fully onboarded, you will be able to set your own schedule as long as you are available to connect with the team and to meet customers needs.
- You will be paid a competitive hourly wage based on your experience.
- You will be able to jump right into this position as we already have the systems and processes in place for our team members that work remotely
- You will get to work in a great team. We place a huge importance on having a team that works well together.
We expect the person who fills this position to have the following skills and abilities:
Flexible: Working in a virtual environment requires flexibility. We are always evaluating our software and procedures in order to be the most efficient and effective that we can be. This means you will need to be adaptable to change and willing to flow with the needs of the firm.
Responsible: You will be working from home (or RV) with little supervision. We expect you to be self-motivated, responsible and excellent at managing your time.
Work Independently: We utilize software like Slack and Google Meet to communicate as a team but for the most part you will be working independently. You need to be comfortable working in this type of environment, without the constant interaction you would have with co-workers in a physical office setting.
Tech Savvy: We use a lot of different cloud-based software and are always evaluating new software to see if would be beneficial for us to implement. You need to be comfortable, a quick learner and adapt easily to new software.
Attention to Detail: We expect you to have extreme attention to detail. You will need to make sure your work is done with extra care to detail and is completed generally right the first time.
Confidentiality: You must be committed to privacy and confidentiality of all the information you come in contact with. We expect you to be extremely cautious and use wise judgement to make sure all information remains secure. You will also be expected to comply with all the security guidelines our firm has in place as well as sign our confidentially agreement.
Equipment: you must have access to reliable, high-speed internet and a computer
Character: you will be expected to have exceptionally high moral and ethical character
Team Player: you need to be a team player and be willing to work together as a team. You will be required to participate in at least weekly video chats with the team and available as needed to communicate about projects.
Have fun! we want you to enjoy your job and have fun working together as a team!
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of experience is a MUST
- Must be able to reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Must be able to import data from various sources into QBO
- Must be able to tie-out all account balances with applicable supporting workpapers
- QuickBooks Online experience is a MUST
- Proficiency in technology We use so much tech that if your tech skills are lacking this position will not work for you.
- Knowledge of the Campground/RV Park industry is a HUGE plus
Company – Camp and Park Accounting