Art & Creative, Virtual Teaching, Education
Seeking dynamic Arts Educators with K-12 experience in digital learning, lesson planning, and curriculum development in the following content areas: Dance, Theatre, Music, Visual Arts & Creative Writing
LTYC’s ideal Instructor will possess:
3 Years of age appropriate classroom teaching experience in applicable content area
Must have experience facilitating virtual learning classes.
Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the content area preferred, MD Teaching Certification, or at least 30 completed college credits
Demonstrated competencies in the following areas are a must:
● Lesson Plan Development: Experience in developing and executing age appropriate lesson plans
● Behavior Management & Classroom Management: Ability to enforce 100% engagement in a virtual setting at all times and utilize behavior management strategies to set and maintain clear expectations.
● Communication Skills: Strong possession of verbal and written skills and the ability to work collaboratively with students, colleagues and school administration.
● Prior experience in establishing environments whereby creative art is explored, discovered, and observed.
● A demonstrated track record of propelling student academic growth and mastery.
● Commitment to on-going professional development.
All prospective candidates must complete/provide the following:
● Pre-screening questionnaire
● Cover letter explaining why their skills & experience best fits the position
● Candidates will be required to sign an independent contractor agreement
● Provide 3 professional references from a former supervisor. At least one must be from experience working with children.
● Provide proof of education and professional certifications (if applicable)
● Background check from CJIS for state, federal and child care
Company – Leaders of Tomorrow Youth Center – LTYC