Full Job Description
HedgeApple is looking for a entry-level local Bookkeeper to report our day-to-day transactions and expenses. Responsibilities will include general ledger postings and assisting with monthly reconciliations. This is a work-from-home position that offers flexible full-time or part-time hours with monthly in-person meetings at our office in Lawrence, KS.
- Perform daily bookkeeping duties including accounts payable/receivable, credit card statements, expenses, etc.)
- Process invoices and credits; follow up with suppliers and shipping companies as needed
- Suggest improvements to increase efficiency
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Self-starter who takes initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to handle information confidentially
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred
HedgeApple is an eCommerce home decor company located in Lawrence, KS, that offers furniture and decor for all styles and budgets. We work with more than 100 brands and offer over 250K items to a national customer base, but we are a small business with a dedicated team, and each employee has a direct impact on the success of the company.
HedgeApple benefits include paid time off and matching 401K.
Company – HedgeApple
Website: https://hedgeapple.com/Click Here to Apply