BPO, Call Support, Bilingual, Technical Support, Customer Service
Tobii Dynavox, named a Top Workplace, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices – products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Bilingual Technical Support Representative
We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities “speak” with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways. Have a look at our users Steve , Katie , and Stephen to get an idea of how our products can completely change people’s lives. Every day we help people with disabilities ranging from ALS and Cerebral Palsy to Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
The Bilingual Technical Support Representative is responsible for handling incoming calls, emails and chat requests received via direct contact or Tech Support line. Must assist both English and Spanish speaking customers.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for/work with:
* Answering incoming calls to the department via the automated call distribution center or direct line and provide callers with needed assistance
* Providing callers with training and troubleshooting support to address problems or concerns
* Responding to email messages and chat requests and work with customers to resolve issues
* Documenting all calls and interactions including emails and chat requests in the Call Center database
* Arranging for product repairs when necessary
* Updating customer demographic or personal information in the database
* Escalating problems/issues to the Supervisor Technical Support when warranted
* Performing various other tasks as assigned
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least- making things real.
We are looking for someone who has:
* High School diploma
* Associate Degree in Information or Computer Science preferred
* Previous call center experience a plus
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
* Interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
* Annunciation and effective customer service phone skills
* Ability to adapt communication style to better respond and meet the needs of the caller
* Must be fluent (verbal and written) in both English and Spanish.
* Ms Office Word and Outlook
* Windows navigation skills
* Keyboarding skills
* Familiarity with database applications, spreadsheets, relational databases a plus
* Win CE operation systems experience preferred
* Customer service orientation
* Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
* Troubleshooting skills
* Detail oriented
At Tobii, we believe that diversities are what strengthen us. Regardless if you walk around in high heels or prefer to go barefoot; if you’re a huge gamer or if you haven’t played a game since Pacman was released; if Pittsburgh is your where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. It is the pride and happiness in what we do that make us come together. Welcome to Tobii!
Apply as soon as possible by our website. We handle applications ongoing, don’t wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly.
Working at Tobii you will find yourself in an innovative environment and work with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one, if you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about innovation, passion and making things real.
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.