Bilingual, Customer Service
At Lemontree we show up every day at work and solve this problem. We’re a non-profit that sells family dinner. Our systemic solution helps low-income families set the table with a dignified, affordable and healthy dinner. We deliver meal-kits with everything a parent needs to cook a delicious meal for just $2 per serving.
We’re expanding our service and looking for an empathetic, caring, bilingual customer service representative to give our customers the support they deserve. This opportunity entails ~10-20 hours of work per week from home.
Our non-profit’s mission is to provide dignity to our customers. As our second ever customer service representative, you’ll be on the front lines. Every day you will build relationships with our customers and make them feel great.
As an early member of our customer service team, you’ll help us write our playbook for what amazing customer service looks like. In addition to that you will be responsible for:
* Responding to incoming customer questions, concerns, and orders
* Entering customer orders into our order management system (Zoho)
* Gathering customer feedback on our product
* Translating copy from English to Spanish
* Special projects as needed
We want our customers to get the best service possible. To make that possible, we’ll count on you to respond to all incoming messages within 1 hour of receipt (between 10am-8pm EST)
You’ll have ~10-20 hours of remote work from the comfort of your home, favorite cafe, or coworking space! As it is a remote role you will need your own laptop and consistent internet access (although some of the work can be done from a smartphone).
Who You Are
* Fluent in writing both Spanish and English
* Empathetic and cheerful with a drive to helping others
* Passionate about hospitality and making people feel cared for