Full Job Description
Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking a part time Employee Benefits Coordinator. The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional service and support to the Benefits team and University employees. The Benefits Coordinator will collaborate with various members of the Benefits team to process events, resolve support requests and assist with projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Review and process employee benefit events within HRIS system accurately and efficiently
- Respond to and resolve email questions and issues in the Service Portal and Benefits email inbox
- Coordinate New Hire activities including notification to new employees, reviewing and processing the event in the HRIS system, follow up to questions
- Perform a series of audits to ensure data integrity of benefits records within HRIS
- Maintain accurate reports and records for self-administered invoices, reviews all invoices for accuracy prior to payment and maintains COBRA and Retiree health insurance records
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an employee benefits related role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
A background check is required for employment. Please submit a cover letter, in addition to your resume, with your application.
Why Join SNHU?
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged—and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception.
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives—beginning with yours.
Company – Careers at SNHU
Website: https://www.simpleintern.org/Click Here to Apply