AbleTo, Inc. is a market leader in providing technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo has been treating patients for over six years, and improves patient outcomes and lowers costs by providing treatment that integrates behavioral and medical health care. AbleTo’s structured therapy programs strengthen medical recovery and self-care among members with chronic or complex clinical needs. AbleTo analytics, coupled with our multi-channel engagement platform, identify and engage members with unmet, often undiagnosed, behavioral health needs. A proprietary platform connects individuals and their care teams with AbleTo licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. AbleTo programs are clinically proven to improve both behavioral health and medical outcomes while lowering overall spending for higher-cost, higher-risk members.
Serve as an AbleTo Behavioral Coach for participants enrolled our programs. While collaboratively working with a therapist, the Behavioral Coach will present participants with new tools to make concrete lifestyle changes. This position is part-time, via video-chat or phone.
- Must have at least 10-15 hours of weekly availability, including evenings and weekends.
- Must have at least 3 years experience coaching or counseling adults within a mental health or medical capacity.
- Must be knowledgeable of or have some understanding of cognitive behavioral approaches, short-term therapy approaches, anxiety, and depression.
- Must have private, dependable access to an internet-connected computer with a webcam and headset (earphones & microphone).
- MA Psychology preferred or BA Psychology with related experience; OR
- RN, Psychiatric.
- Range of experience addressing behavioral health, medical, and life transition challenges with clients.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to manage workload in an independent setting.
- Experience with team collaboration and coordination of care with external sources.
- Fluency in Spanish and ability to provide coaching in Spanish is a plus
- BCC or ICF Certification with a Psychology degree helpful, but not required.
Company – AbleTo