Social Media, Internet & Ecommerce, Online Content, Writing
Yelp is looking for a part-time B2B Social Media Specialist for our growing Social Media team. The ideal candidate knows how to tell a good story, is quick to adapt to the ever-changing social media landscape and can pull metrics to prove success. He/she/they also believes that the best B2B marketing is really all about human connections.
As the sole B2B-focused social media specialist on the team, you’ll work with other team members and other contributors inside and outside of Yelp to develop content that generates business owner traffic to Yelp. The goal is to make more meaningful and helpful connections with business owners in all categories—from restaurants and nightclubs to plumbers and landscapers.
You will handle the day-to-day management and growth of Yelp’s B2B corporate social media presence across Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. You should have a direct knowledge of the B2B social landscape and a passion for building communities of business owners online and for creating engaging content.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing Social Media team, contribute to Yelp’s growth, and help local businesses succeed. This is a remote position and we will consider candidates located anywhere in the United States.
- You will manage the Yelp B2B content calendar for Twitter and Pinterest (and Instagram, when launched), including copywriting and visual asset creation via Easil.
- You will handle the day-to-day posting of content and social community interactions and conversations on the @yelpforbusiness Twitter handle.
- You will launch Yelp for Business Instagram channel.
- You will relaunch YouTube channel with B2B focus.
- You will identity trends and conversations in the B2B space for content creation opportunities.
- You will utilize social listening/sentiment tools to recommend enhancements to the B2B social strategy.
- You will work closely with the Content Marketing team to sync social content with blog publication.
- You will execute B2B social media paid campaigns.
What it takes to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism, Communication, English, or relevant professional experience.
- You have 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience supporting B2B social properties in a corporate environment.
- You have experience with B2B social media copywriting and asset coordination for multiple accounts.
- You have experience with community management.
- You must be a creative at heart with the ability to contribute to social media content.
Website – https://www.yelp.com/