Insurance, Insurance Claims
To be discussed.
At SafeAuto our customers come first! We treat our customers as we want to be treated and align our values and processes to serve our customers. We are insatiable in our desire to understand how to better serve customers and provide them a level of service excellence.
We offer competitive wages, a compensation program with excellent benefits, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance, along with a superior performance based bonus structure.
Our business and commitment to service is built around the following competencies which we instill in all our employees:
Knowledge – We understand Safe Auto’s business objectives and our roles in achieving them.
Execution – We are a culture of “Do.”
Analysis – We think critically and solve problems big and small – everyday.
People – Our most valuable assets are our customers and each of us. Take care of them and they will take care of you
As an Auto Physical Damage Appraiser, you must be able to investigate, evaluate, negotiate and bring to final resolution auto appraisals.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and organizational skills as well as strong computer skills. You must be able to multi task in a fast paced, collaborative environment while demonstrating persistence and problem solving skills. If you are interested in offering exceptional customer service, keeping an eye on details while using good judgment, we want to talk with you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
– Appraise damaged vehicles and complete estimates and/or total-loss evaluations to comply with company and state regulations
– Provide expert knowledge to customers regarding the estimate and/or total-loss process
– Negotiate repair estimates with vendors
– Complete re-inspections and/or supplements as required by Company guidelines
– Maintain accurate documentation of the repair process
– Determine applicable policy coverages on each appraisal
– Deliver a positive customer service experience to all internal, external, current and prospective Safe Auto Customers
– Adhere to Company accuracy and efficiency goals
– Required participation with companywide CAT losses
– College degree or High School diploma and 2 years auto estimating experience
– Insurance industry experience is preferred
– Must possess strong communication and organization skills and the ability to work with a personal computer
– Required to live in the assigned territory
– Demonstrated ability to interact with people in a professional manner and to work independently
– A valid driver’s license and a good driving record
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply