Call Center, Technical Support, Customer Service
To be discussed.
– Processing the help request before and during the conference calls on multiple platforms
– Accountable for assigned calls/bridges, answering questions about conferencing, troubleshooting, and escalating when necessary while providing excellent customer services
– Create and update trouble
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
– High school diploma or GED required
– Additional education may be required based on individual projects and/or location
– Minimum six months customer service experience preferred
– Basic Knowledge of MS Word, and Excel required
– Knowledge of computer keyboard and mouse
– Demonstrated fluency in English and/or other specified language (e.g., Spanish, French, etc.) depending on the position
– Ability to pass standardized interview
– Score acceptably on job related testing assessments
– Ability to work flexible schedules
– Ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice
– Ability to read scripted presentations verbatim or paraphrasing and customizing the presentations in order to meet client requirements and bring customer issue to resolution
– Windows 7/8.1/10 or Mac OSX 10.6 or Higher
– Internet Explorer 11/Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox
– 1GHz or faster 32 bit or 64 bit Processor
– 1GB RAM
– 1024 x 768 minimum resolution
– Broadband Internet Connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber Optic)
– Dial-up, Satellite, or 4G Wireless connections are prohibited
– Telephone land line
– Must be a feature free land line. (No voicemail, answering machines, call waiting, etc.)
– Cell phones are prohibited
– During call, headset must attach to your telephone land line
At West, we’re dedicated to a single proposition—making communication easy. Whether it’s coworkers across the office or partner firms around the globe, enabling that connectivity is the hallmark of our work. Our mantra?
We Connect. We Deliver.
Every person on the West Unified Communications Services team is focused on providing solutions and services that make better connections and deliver real results—not just for our customers, but for our customers’ customers. When it comes down to it, if you can’t talk and share information internally or with people outside your company, your business isn’t going anywhere.
West is dedicated to shedding the jargon around unified communications and providing specific, concrete uses to those who benefit most. What’s that mean for you? We handle the complex stuff so you don’t have to. That’s why West dedicates so much time, energy and investment in the unified communications space.
Unified communications has a lot of pieces and West covers them all.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply