Social Media, Project Management, Research, Analyst, Customer Success
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- ID: 2020-1268
- Category: Professional Services/Customer Success
- Type: Part Time
- At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success.
- The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Digital Call Center Technology products.
- We enable social customer service, social support and social media marketing.
- We help teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Khoros is looking for a Part-Time Associate Analyst to join our fast-growing Social Strategy Team.
- The Strategy Team’s mission is to drive revenue growth and improve customer retention through strategic client engagements that showcase the platform’s capabilities and help customers connect with the people they care about most.
- The Associate Analyst will be primarily responsible for collecting and analyzing data gathered via social performance metrics and social listening.
- This role will be managing social insights projects from beginning to end, spanning project kickoff, research design, analysis and report design.
- Familiarity with the development of Boolean queries and experience analyzing social data is a must.
- The Analytics Manager will also be responsible for managing and executing analyses to evaluate social content performance, identify notable trends in the social landscape and uncover opportunities to improve social marketing performance.
- The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience creating and executing reports and optimizing social media campaigns on behalf of a brand or media company.
- Required qualities include a comfort with data management (gathering, organizing and analyzing data) and ability to develop reports with minimal guidance or oversight.
- This role will report to an Analyst and work closely with the professional services team to enable world-class social media measurement and reporting for Khoros customers.
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting both organic and paid social media data to generate reports that succinctly summarize social media campaign performance and relevant insights
- Collecting and analyzing information from multiple social media/digital data sources, ensuring data is reliable and accurate, using technical expertise to identify trends and insights that align with and inform customers’ business goals
- Downloading and analyzing raw data sets and transforming them into visually appealing reports that provide insight and context as to what the numbers mean for the customer’s daily operations as well as long-term strategy
- Analyzing trends and innovations in social media measurement models and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2-4 years experience in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or statistics;
- Demonstrated experience in creating reports that transform raw social media data into a succinct, digestible and actionable reports for brands and/or agencies.
- Experience using social listening tools and Boolean language to gather and analyze data to develop reports that address strategic marketing questions.
- Passion for using data to solve complex challenges and an insatiable curiosity for understanding/explaining how social/digital media work
- Strong adaptability and ability to multi-task
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent attention to details and highly organized
- Work efficiently, are dependable and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong grasp of paid offerings on major social networks, including ad units, objectives,targeting and campaign best practices a plus
Company – Khoros
Website – https://khoros.com/