Education & Training, Online Teaching, Teaching, Medical & Health, Nutrition
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a part-time Assistant Education Manager for its Health & Nutrition Network World Tea Academy. The Assistant Education Manager provides support and back up in all areas of operation to the online education director at World Tea Academy. This role will be scheduled for 25 hours per week.
You are accountable for:
- Act as instructor for all classes
- Respond to students participating in past, present and future classes as needed.
- Maintain all aspects of the World Tea Academy website for past, present and upcoming classes, including calendar intervals for registration and class opening and closing, updating website and monitoring social media as needed
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Attend weekly World Tea Academy meetings
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university.
- Five years plus experience in the tea industry specifically including use of the professional tea cupping protocol to evaluate teas.
- Tea education experience.
- Experience with various social media platforms a plus.
- Published articles or books in the tea industry a plus.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Company – Informa