Full Job Description
Provide Interim Assistant Controller services per the direction of the Controller
- Assists in formulating accounting policy for the College
- Coordinates financial systems and procedures, especially as related to the Colleague system
- Directs and administers general accounting, disbursement of funds, grant accounting, purchasing, fixed assets and similar operational functions
- Interacts with all levels of College management and faculty to ensure compliance with established accounting policies and procedures
- Prepares and reviews monthly, quarterly and annual general ledger reconciliations and interim operating reports
- Interacts with staff and external auditors to create efficiencies campus wide
- Meets required reporting requirements
- Designs and supervises preparation and distribution of reports as required for internal control and management and for external reporting purposes
- Initiates financial analysis and recommendations as appropriate
- Coordinates compliance with federal and state grant requirements
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with outside vendors providing services to the College
- Assumes selective management responsibilities as assigned by the Controller
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred.
- Strong accounting background and experience with Colleague
What You Can Expect from UsAt CampusWorks, we don’t just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career. Our employees enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.A virtual workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. T hat’s why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life’s unique demands.A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
There are many things our employees love about working for CampusWorks, but don’t take our word for it. Hear what they have to say. Read employee testimonials»
About CampusWorksFounded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
AAP/EEO Statement: CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
CampusWorks does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing and executive search firms.
Company – CampusWorks
Website: https://www.campusworksinc.com/Click Here to Apply