ANet’s Assessment Operations Team provides in-the-moment and proactive support to both internal staff and our partner schools and districts so that they are able to fully leverage ANet’s products and services and have access to the high quality materials and resources they need to improve instructional practice. We are seeking a Part-Time Temporary Assessment Assistant who is fluent in Spanish to assist our Assessment Operations team with the development, design, and production of standards-based interim assessments, including our Spanish language assessments, to be administered online and on paper. The Assistant will report to the Director of Assessment Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Collaborate with the Assessment Operations Team on the production and quality assurance of ANet’s interim assessments, with a focus on ANet’s online assessments delivered in the online assessment delivery system (ADS)
- Support with translating content from English to Spanish in Grades 2-8.
Proofread all Spanish transadaption materials and provide feedback as needed.
- Implement improvements to items, assessments, and analysis guides based on editor and team input.
- Aid in the creation and revision of assessments in ANet’s Assessment Tool by selecting items, completing layout, and adhering to ANet’s style guide and assessment design principles.
- Support in completing quality assurance testing of ANet’s online assessment delivery system (ADS) and its integration with ANet’s Assessment Tool, including Text to Speech.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must demonstrate the following:
- You are fluent in Spanish, especially in reading, writing, and grammar.
- You demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You have strong editing skills and understanding of grammar rules.
- You are comfortable learning and using new software, applications, and online platforms.
- You exhibit strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have the ability to work independently and manage projects.
- You meet deadlines and balance shifting priorities.
- You are excited by working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, highly collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- You have a passionate commitment to and a sense of urgency for the support of schools, along with a belief that all students can achieve at high levels.
- You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily. You are eager to examine personal archetypes and biases while discussing topics related to race, class, and privilege which relate to ANet’s Advance Equity and People Matter values, and our work towards becoming an anti-racist organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
ANet is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, team-oriented organization that is committed to the professional development of all staff members. Individuals who join ANet have the opportunity to join an exceptional team of colleagues committed to helping schools to close the achievement gap. This position entails up to 30 hours per week, and is paid at a rate of $15.50/hour. This is a temporary position with a duration of 6 months and the potential of extending beyond that, depending on the needs of the team.
HOW TO APPLY
We are now accepting applications for this position, which will be reviewed on a rolling basis. To apply, please click on the blue “Apply” button. You will then be prompted to complete a brief application and upload a resume and thoughtful cover letter in which you outline why you are interested in working for ANet and how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position.
Company – Achievement Network
Website – https://www.achievementnetwork.org/Click Here to Apply