Job Category: Appointment Setter/Sales Consultant
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Our client is looking for the next influx of Appointment setters to help their unique industry grow. It will require dedication and patience as you engage businesses directly and set appointments for the business consultants. Training is covered, but we are looking for candidates with a background in sales and or previous experience in appointment setting.
Who you are.
- A people person
- Have superior English communication skills
- Love talking on the phone
- Excited to learn and upskill
- Thrive on networking and meeting new people
- One year + experience in sales / appointment
- Digitally savvy and a tech enthusiast, willing to try and learn new platforms
- Really want to work from home and have a good home office set up
- Noise cancelling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated PC or laptop running Windows 10/8
- Quiet and comfortable work space
- Knowledge/experience with B2B campaigns.
- Hours: 9am – 4pm AEST (7pm – 2am EST)/ (4pm – 11pm PST)
- Rates: Based on experience
- Start Date: ASAP
The future of work.
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work from home (in your PJs if you like), on a pretty flexible schedule for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill. It’s a wild and exciting ride with us!
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply