AP Music Theory Teacher
Pay: From TBD
Full Job Description
Dwight Global Online School is seeking a part-time AP Music Theory Teacher, who is able to provide instruction online for the 2021-2022 school year. This job is remote. Classes will be taught in the afternoon or evening eastern time zone, but the teacher can be physically located anywhere.
The ideal candidate is a flexible and innovative team player with a gift for igniting the spark of genius in online students around the world. The candidate should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Music Education or Music required
- Master’s Degree in Secondary Music Education or Music strongly recommended
- At least two years prior teaching experience
- A record of success teaching to a range of learners
- Experience and demonstrated success in teaching AP Music Theory
- Experience with online teaching tools strongly preferred, but not required.
Interested candidates should submit their most recent resume via this link:
Dwight Global’s goal is to achieve and maintain equal employment opportunities. It is also the policy of the Dwight Global to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law, with regards to any term or condition of employment.
Company – The New York Preparatory
Website: https://www.yorkprep.org/Click Here to Apply