Analytic Gaming Intern
Pay: $35,001 – $45,000 a year
Full Job Description
SAIC is seeking an intern who has an emphasis in international relations, economics, and/or political science. The internship will focus on the production of products to support analytic gaming. The best candidate will have a firm grasp of international relations, current affairs, and the ability to conduct research. The individual will participate with a team to accomplish various assignments requested by the client. Specific tasks include supporting the design, development, and execution of analytic games, tabletop exercises, conferences, presentations, and reports. Duties will include research, writing and editing, and conference/meeting planning and execution. Candidates will work a flexible schedule in coordination with their class load. Ideal candidates will be able to work 20 hours a week.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, full-time or part-time
- Majoring in international relations, international affairs, poitical science, economics, or related field
- Candidates should have strong written and oral communications abilities
- Candidates should have strong research and analytic skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and common office software applications is required.
- Junior/Senior or Graduate students preferred
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
Target salary range: $35,001 – $45,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Company – SAIC
Website: https://www.saic.com/Click Here to Apply