Customer Service, Travel & Hospitality
To be discussed.
JetSuite’s vision to provide the freedom and exhilaration of private air travel to more people than ever is realized through efficient operations, acute attention to detail, acclaimed customer service, and industry-leading safety practices. And JetSuite continues to be the only jet charter company to guarantee its instant, online quotes for its fleet of WiFi-equipped JetSuite Edition CJ3 and Phenom 100 aircraft.
The fastest growing jet charter company in the nation, JetSuite is backed by some of the strongest names in aviation and customer service, including David Neeleman (Founder, JetBlue Airways & CEO, Azul Brazilian Airlines); Tony Hsieh (CEO, Zappos.com); and Art Samberg (Founder, Pequot Partners). Its executive team includes CEO Alex Wilcox (Co-Founder, JetBlue Airways), President Keith Rabin, COO Michael Bata, and VP of Operations Brian Coulter.
The Airport Services Concierge is primarily responsible for the check-in, on-boarding, and deplaning process for company clientele. This individual will provide concise and accurate directions, all while providing exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will be a self starter, who proactively assumes responsibility for the operational integrity and one whom takes action to keep JetSuite safe, on-time, and consistent with our values. Additionally, the Airport Services Concierge must be highly organized, customer friendly, and multitask oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks. The position requires quick thinking, and in depth knowledge of overall operations. Must display an intense desire to satisfy both our internal (flight crews, FBO ground operations, maintenance, etc.) and external customers.
* Develop a relationship with company clients to better understand their needs in order to personalize their experience
* Manage and facilitate check in process
* Communicate pertinent information to Flight Crew personnel, FBO personnel, down-line stations and all ancillary groups
* Verify Customers’ personal identification
* Tag, lift, handle and load Customer luggage
* Assist Customers with special needs, e.g. Unaccompanied Minors
* Coordinate various duties with coworkers and other departments to ensure proper handling of Customers in accordance with manuals and training
* Confirmation calls to customers as needed
* Help prepare the customer lounge for Customer boarding and departure, which can include light cleaning of seats, counters, and floor
* Assist with Guest Services functions as directed between flight activity
* Assists pilots with boarding, deplaning, weight and balance.
* High School Degree– 4 year degree preferred
* 2 years of airport operations preferred
* Previous Airline, Aviation or Travel Industry experience preferred
* 4 years total of customer service experience
Must be able to work early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting.
Ability to occasionally lift 5-20 pounds.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply