After Hours Coordinator
Pay: $17.50 an hour
Full Job Description
After Hours Coordinator – Work From Home
Essential Functions/Responsibilities: After Hours Schedule is responsible for overall management of the scheduling issues and new client prospectsduring non-office hours. Goal to ensure all shifts are covered and all prospects are contacted and tentative “soft” consults are scheduled.
- Responsible for answering all urgent messages using on call phone or if missed syncrotist application
- Responsible for exhausting all options to cover all open- after hour and Monday shifts-that are the result of last-minute call offs received after hours
- If all options are exhausted, and the shift is NOT going to be filled; After Hours Manager is responsible for contacting client to let them know it is not possible
- All communication will be documented in ClearCare with bullet points under NOTES for the client and TASK office staff with pertinent information TAG all parties involved
- Understands best caregiver match for client- using caregiver availability forms
New Client Prospects
- Responsible for setting up soft consultations with all new client prospects that come in after hours
- Responsible for tasking Office Staff /Client Care Coordinator with date and time of “soft/tentative” scheduled consultation
- Consultations “soft/tentative” should be scheduled for time between 9a-3P Tuesday through Thursday (must have approval for Monday or Friday consultations
- If prospect is insistent or in need of consultation after hours or weekends schedule soft/tentative consultation; schedule the consultation giving max amount of time possible for agency- contact office staff to confirm or reschedule
Recruiting If receive call from applicants on weekend send application link and include in weekly report
Reporting – Due Monday Morning email recap of the weekend for both offices including scheduling and prospect
Manages all caregivers after hours and weekends.
Specific Job Skills:
Ability to work autonomously
Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
Maintains professional, positive business image
Excellent Organizational Skills
Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
Excellent Communication Skills
High School or GED
Preferred experience 3+ years caregiver experience in home health care or similar industry.
Experience in managing schedules in fast paced office.
$25/every week night; $100/each weekend= $225 total guaranteed bonus week
$17.50/hr for time spent working on issues (average 10 hours per week)
ex. $225 + 10 X 17.50 = estimate $400/week $20,800.00 annually
Company – Comfort Keepers of Bend OR
Website: https://www.comfortkeepers.com/Click Here to Apply