Job Category: Internet & Ecommerce, Marketing, Online Marketing
Location: Work from Anywhere (Global)
To be discussed.
You will be working with Toptal’s Growth Team, driving innovation and company growth at the intersection of business, technology, data, and marketing. As an AdWords Scripts Specialist, you will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to envision, plan, test, scale, and optimize large-budget initiatives designed to reach companies looking to hire elite software engineers and designers. While this role is initially part-time, it is possible that it will become full-time in the future.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Build dashboards to show client CPA costs for a large volume of AdWords campaigns, including campaigns with different unit economics and end goals.
- Combine information from multiple AdWords accounts, internal CSV files, and PostgreSQL databases to create intuitive dashboards that display a variety of important metrics, including impression share, leads, CPC, etc.
- Create rules to modify performance flags assigned to different campaigns according to the average cost per verified client for each campaign.
- Create systems to test new copy variations (titles, descriptions, etc.) across many campaigns simultaneously.
- Create automated testing systems that will send emails to the team when KPIs exceed acceptable limits.
- Develop systems to monitor the average cost per lead and cost per client at the keyword level.
- Create systems to deploy large volumes of new keywords across many campaigns simultaneously.
- Suggest ideas on how to improve the dashboards and control systems of our AdWords account.
- Effectively use data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of growth initiatives with extreme detail.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor. You must know how to quantitatively analyze and optimize marketing programs and growth initiatives.
- Strong experience with AdWords Scripts.
- Solid understanding of how AdWords works as an advertising medium, and experience optimizing AdWords campaigns.
- Experience analyzing data stored in Google Sheets.
- Experience with PostgreSQL is not required, but is strongly preferred.
- A lean, data-driven mentality and a strong bias for A/B testing and experimentation.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply