To be discussed
Press Ganey Holdings (NYSE: PGND) is a leading provider of patient experience measurement, performance analytics and strategic advisory solutions for healthcare organizations across the continuum of care. Celebrating 30 years of experience, Press Ganey is recognized as a pioneer and thought leader in patient experience measurement and performance improvement solutions. Our mission is to help healthcare organizations reduce patient suffering and improve clinical quality, safety and the patient experience. As of January 1, 2016, we served more than 26,000 health care facilities.
Headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, with offices in Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Kansas City and Wakefield, Press Ganey serves clients nationwide with locally based teams of associates to ensure strong client connections and relationships. As a result, Press Ganey is acutely aware of the challenges and opportunities unique to specific providers and their communities. Our associates are professionals, deeply rooted in health care and strongly committed to our clients’ success.
Whether it’s the hospital, medical practice, ambulatory or home care setting, we partner with clients to create and sustain a high-performance environment to ultimately improve the patient experience. Our comprehensive suite of health care solutions helps clients meet their goals of improved quality, better care and lower costs.
Press Ganey provides both ongoing advisory services and consulting in all phases of performance improvement. Our advisors are uniquely trained and skilled to identify areas of opportunity and help clients implement targeted improvement plans. Our consultants, whose health care experience is a true differentiator, work in partnership with organizations to identify and implement best practices across their operations.
Simply put, we are vested in our clients’ success, and dedicated to helping them understand and improve every dimension of the patient experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Completing standard project deliverables as assigned, including Executive Overviews, Key Driver Analyses, and related project deliverables on time and in accordance with Press Ganey’s highest standards
* Completing custom analyses and engagement project deliverables as identified by senior colleagues, including
* Magnet Analyses, Diversity Analyses, Historical Cross-Walks and other custom analyses and reports as directed by senior colleagues
* Scheduling and conducting client webinars for manager and employee survey orientations, as well as other engagement-related webinars as directed by senior colleagues
* Attending onsite client meetings to assist with presentations
* Facilitate manager training at client locations
* Producing multiple project deliverables to meet project milestones and client deadlines
* Working collaboratively with team members across Press Ganey to develop integrated client solutions
* Travel is estimated at 10-15% time
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and SPSS.
* The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in achieving goals, completing tasks with high quality and on time, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to multi-task and operatively in a fast-paced environment.
* Some previous work experience and/or knowledge of healthcare environment desired.
An advanced degree in Organizational Sciences or related social sciencesClick Here to Apply