Front desk, Customer Service, Education
$12.00 per hour
Part-time Temporary staff Adult Education Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for the BCTC Fayette County Adult Education program.
Hours per Week: 15 hours
Days per Week: 4 (Monday through Thursday)
Working Hours: 4:30 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
1. Works as an effective member of the team to ensure the success of all students.
2. Performs general receptionist duties including answering phones with high call volume.
3. Schedules students for assessment appointments.
4. Serves as a teacher assistant preparing student folders, maintaining records and making copies.
5. Operates office machines such as computer, phone, copier, calculator, postage and/or audio-visual equipment.
6. Opens, sorts, prepares, sends and distributes mail.
7. Receives incoming shipments and distributes.
8. Light cleaning of entrance and reception areas.
9. Assists in the overall functioning of the program by performing clerical and other duties as required.
10. Locks and secures building at close of business.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
2. High school diploma/GED and one year related experience, or equivalent.
1. Commitment to the mission of the comprehensive community and technical college.
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC) is a member college of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. As one of the two largest colleges in our system, BCTC transfers more students to four-year universities than any other college in the state. It awards certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees in more than 40 career and technical programs with day, evening, and online classes serving more than 16,000 students annually at seven campuses. Customized workforce training serves more than 500 businesses annually. BCTC provides excellence in learning and service with caring, experienced professors, helpful staff, and excellent facilities and a focus on student success. The college sustains strong partnerships with our communities to improve economic vitality and quality of life in the region.
Hours Per Week:
Through June 30, 2017
$12.00 per hour
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply