Pay: $12.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Worked at a call center but didn’t like the horrible culture and turn over? Come work for Elevation Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!
This is a Full-time (30 hours per week) work from home position. We are seeking a friendly, hard-working call center agent to join our growing team. In this position, you are placing outbound calls using a predictive dialer to qualified leads in support of a high quality Academic partner. We want people who can handle the fast pace of being on a predictive dialer and who are persuasive, friendly and who can handle objections. Great attendance is a must! Training is paid and it is very thorough.
- You will be making calls on behalf of our client, a well-known university providing online secondary education to prospective students.
- Engage customers mainly through outbound calls.
- Speak professionally and courteously; displaying empathy when needed
- Able to ask qualifying questions and handle objections
- Enter all notes and relevant information regarding student inquiries into the client system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment focused on growth
- Ability to use multiple programs simultaneously while talking on the phone
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to read and write proficiently while multitasking (actively listening to students and answering questions)
- Basic typing skills on a PC keyboard equal to 25+ words per minute
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation as evaluated in the interview process
- Good listening and responding skills as evaluated in the interview process
- Ability to accurately log problems and their resolutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Technical understanding of PC/Mac computer usage and web technology including Office Suite
- Good attention to detail and accuracy. Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good independent judgment.
- Knowledge and experience with a Customer Relationship Management tool is preferred.
- Ability to research using internal resources to assist in delivering appropriate answers to the user in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate at a high level of English proficiency (as a native speaker) to all levels of end users and internal staff via phone, email and chat in a professional manner
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Ability to remain even-tempered when a student is dissatisfied
- Ability to multitask
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things quickly
- Stable highspeed Internet connection at home, must be able to pass a speed test
- Must have a quiet home office with a door, zero background noise
- College education preferred, High school graduate or GED acceptable
- Must have own computer and USB headset
- Dual Core CPU (1.5GHz or better)
- 4GB RAM
- 20GB Free Disk space o Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Intel Core i7, 2.3 Ghz
- 4GB RAM
- Mavericks OS X, version 10.9, Yosemite OS X, version 10.10, El Capitan OS X, version 10.11, Sierra OS X, version 10.12
- High speed internet
- Internet connection should support at least 144 kbps
- Latency from agent to data center should be under 150ms one-way.
- Wireless connections (wifi) are not supported. Agents should be directly connected to their ISP router thru an Ethernet cable.
- Headsets We will be using a Softphones. We recommend a USB connected headset with noise cancelling features. Please note, this headset is the agents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
Company -UNBRIDLED CONNECT LLC
Website: https://elevationconnect.com/Click Here to Apply