Full Job Description
The Admissions Advisor, reporting into the Director of Admissions, is responsible for advising and counseling prospective students over the phone and/or via email and chat technology with the goal of creating a robust pipeline of prepared applicants to enroll in the part-time and full-time offerings at Metis. We are looking for an individual who blends a background of consultative selling with a strong customer service focus. The Admissions Advisor is also responsible for providing outstanding support for students in the Admissions life cycle, pushing to have high quality and full bootcamps, utilize technology to automate the white glove service approach, leverage expertise from other Kaplan owned companies, assist with the launch of new bootcamps and act as an advocate for Metis.
1. Manage application and conversion activities from prospective student to enrolled student; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis through multiple channels to drive results and deliver exceptional service at every stage of the Admissions lifecycle.
2. Conduct interviews and evaluate each prospective student based on his/her needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations, and commitments.
3. Provide accurate and timely information regarding courses, application and enrollment procedures and requirements as well as any Admissions related information to the student to enable applicants to make well-informed decisions to attend Metis and ensure prospective students have realistic expectations regarding their course of study.
4. Know, maintain, adhere to, and comply with all applicable corporate, state and federal regulatory rules and policies for Admissions as prescribed by Metis and any governing state requirements.
5. Be responsible for keeping current with program changes as well as to participate in programs for self-improvement and career development.
6. Facilitate interdepartmental communications between Admissions, Program Operations, Careers and Instruction for the purpose of enhancing the Admissions Process and creating a positive team oriented atmosphere and overall student experience.
7. Collaborate with Marketing to support admissions focused events and strategies to maximize conversions from initial inquiry to enrollment, and to build/implement tactics for lead nurturing, with a strong focal point on admissions conversions. Ensure that adequate, accurate and timely student records are created and maintained during the Admissions Process and are forwarded to other departments as appropriate.
8. Assist other members of the Admissions department in routine and occasional activities as defined by your supervisor, and to perform other duties as assigned by the Admissions management.
9. Weekly Reporting on Admissions funnel and key metrics
10. Work closely with the Director of Admissions to ensure high-quality outcomes. Responsible for achieving quarterly key performance indicators as outlined by the VP and Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience, Experience in Sales, Admissions, Call Center or Customer Service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, metrics driven and measured performance work environment.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be results driven, highly motivated, self-starter as well as adaptable to changing environments.
- Must be able to work some evenings and/or weekend schedules based on business needs.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team, within a virtual work environment
- Basic computer and Internet skills required
- Previous experience working in virtual/remote work environments preferred.
- Interest in a STEM/Technology driven field is a nice to have.
Job Functional AreaContact/Call Center Ops
Business UnitBU00112 Metis
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Company – Kaplan
Website: https://kaplan.com/Click Here to Apply