Administrative Support Specialist
Full Job Description
Administrative Support Specialists provide clerical assistance and support to all areas of the agency by performing front office Receptionist duties and completing task-oriented assignments or projects. This position is Part Time (25 hours/week, flexible). Option for Remote Work is available.
- Greet and direct clients, both in person and over the phone, to the proper person in a professional and friendly manner.
- Distribute incoming faxes to the intended recipient.
- Download and e-file documents from various websites.
- Enter Prospects into agency management system for business accounts.
- Complete other Administrative functions to support department needs.
Skills and Abilities
Professional demeanor, positive work ethic, great organizational, excellent communication skills, analytical skills, ability to recognize urgent needs, attention to detail.
- Proficient in software applications commonly used in an office environment, as well as ability to learn new applications.
This description is intended to describe the basic role and most commonly occurring duties. Other duties and special projects may also be assigned.
Company – Morris & Garritano Insurance
Website: https://www.morrisgarritano.com/Click Here to Apply