Communications, Editing, Social Media, News & Journalism, Online Content
To be discussed.
The Coordinator, Admin Services is responsible for providing operational and administrative support within US Finance. Provides accurate, timely and solution-focused ideas while, being pro-active and using good judgment. This position ensures that all established administrative and operational processes and control standards are followed, contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the business groups within a very busy, deadline-sensitive environment.
* Provide support to the administrative responsibilities for the Performance Monitor materials including; produce, update, amalgamate, and distribute.
* Maintain and develop all US Finance central information databases and intranet site, including organizational charts, telephone listings, archiving material and employee bulletin board.
* Ensure the purchase, maintenance, and disposal of assets and equipment are in adherence to proper procedures.
* Facilitate the welcome/exit of incoming/outgoing staff as requested, including:
* Coordinating the activation/termination of their physical, network, and security resource requirements
* Providing orientation for new hires (orientation guide, tour of premises, introduction to colleagues, etc)
* Perform human resources and payroll functions for US Finance, as requested. Ensuring appropriate approvals are in place and maintain documentation for Corporate Audit annual reviews.
* Ensure sufficient administrative support for the departments on an ongoing basis.
* Co-ordinate the local implementation of premises-related projects, ensuring minimal interruptions to business operations.
* Maintain the Business Continuity Plan, acting as central point between US Finance and Corporate Real Estate to ensure all employee information is up to date in case of emergency.
* Coordinate activities and events.
* Maintain cross-functional relationships to develop and recommend service delivery improvements.
* Maintain the document file rooms, ensuring that archiving and records are completed regularly and accurately. Co-ordinate and perform other archiving projects as necessary
* Monitor stationary inventories and ensure purchases are within budget.
* Additional administrative tasks, as required.
* Undergraduate degree and/or comparable work experience (2-3 years experience in administration and/or operational function)
* Good knowledge of Bank HR policies and procedures
* Good knowledge of Bank expense and purchasing policies
* Good knowledge of Bank policies regarding archiving
* Advanced knowledge of current department software
* Strong coaching and leadership skills
* Strong organizational, planning and control
* Able to manage multiple priorities, time and expectations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Expert PC skills
* Willingness to take on responsibility
* Proactive/able to work independently and as a team
* Strong attention to detail
* Flexibility to adapt to changing environment
* Problem solvingClick Here to Apply