Accounting & Finance, Administrative, Education & Training, College & University, Teaching, Math & Economics
$20 per hour
The MOS instructor will teach Microsoft Office Suite. The instructor will be responsible for planning and delivering the curriculum. Along with the classroom hours, there will be a strong focus on computer-based instruction.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Teaches MOS at different professional levels.
* Prepares lesson plans.
* Delivers lectures and facilitates project-based learning (PBL) on various subject matter areas.
* Assists students in the learning process.
* Evaluates and monitors students’ progress.
* Keeps necessary records to report student academic progress (SAP) to the campus dean.
* Attends quarterly in-service meetings.
* Stays abreast with the novelties in adult education by attending professional development activities outside of CSI.
* Organizes and leads field trips for students at least once per quarter.
* Actively contributes to program improvement.
* Provides academic advising and support to students.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or Hospitality
* Knowledge of project-based learning (PBL).
* Knowledge of blended learning methodology (BLM).
* Ability to use the following equipment and software packages with proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite
* The position requires a MOS certification.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply