Job Category: Administrative Assistant
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Our incredible client.
Our client is an experienced wealth creation companied with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. They are very well respected within the financial advisory industry. Their team are proven experts with extensive practical experience, not just theoretical knowledge
Our client is looking for their newest team member to grow with their business. You will be required to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties will include data entry, generating reports, basic word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations,
Who you are.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Have superior English communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excited to learn and upskill
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Digitally savvy and a tech enthusiast, willing to try and learn new platforms
- Really want to work from home and have a good home office set up
- Noise cancelling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated PC or laptop running Windows 10/8
- Quiet and comfortable work space
- Hours: 9am – 1pm AEST
- Rates: $4-6 AUD per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
The future of work.
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work from home (in your PJs if you like), on a pretty flexible schedule for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill. It’s a wild and exciting ride with us!
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply