Full Job Description
Description – Internal Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an entry to mid-level Administrative Assistant to oversee office operations and perform a variety of tasks to facilitate communications, and support the daily routine and effective management of the operating unit. The nature of the position involves exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
Keys to success include:
- Working well under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Completing requirements in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
Roles and responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant 3 will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Preparing and releasing a variety of complex communications and documents that affect the OU and programs.
- Following procedures which includes appropriate access to confidential information.
- Preparing and adjusting travel arrangements and completing expense reports.
- Coordinating various OU events.
- Coordinating VIP visits, agendas, and tours to the facility.
- Acting and making decisions in alignment with the executive leadership.
- Handling calendars with precision as well as travel plans.
- Responsible for routine administrative duties.
- Coordinating staff meetings, teleconferences, answering telephones, screening calls and forwarding messages.
- Preparing expense reports and maintaining filing system.
- Ordering and managing refreshments and luncheons for some meetings is required.
- Utilizing Microsoft Office to produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of four years supporting senior managers.
- Knowledge/experience of security and badging and facility management.
- Ability to independently assess priorities and work with confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative projects and initiatives.
- Familiarity with travel and expense reporting tools.
- Highly skilled with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven ability to be proactive, highly motivated, collaborative and adaptable, with excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks, changing needs, and competing priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, must be able to interface with executive level internal and external contacts with considerable autonomy.
- Team player and ability to work with all levels of management and administrative support.
- Proven ability to support a distributed team
- Experience and proficiency with Concur (or similar) travel and expense reporting system
- Possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Company – Northrop Grumman
Website: https://www.northropgrumman.com/Click Here to Apply