Advertising & PR, Online Advertising, SEO & SEM, Social Media, Marketing, Online Marketing
A web marketing and development company, established in 2003 is hiring for experienced part-time Ad Management.
- Actively Manage Ad Campaigns including LinkedIn, Facebook, Choozle, and other SEM
- Regularly communicate with clients
- Analyze data to recommend campaign changes
- Research and report on new trends and releases
- Recommend landing page layouts, edits, and draft language.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Extremely organized and able to meet pressing deadlines
- Quick and self-motivated learner who ask questions when they’re stuck
- Familiar with SEO-related techniques (i.e. Google Places for Business, web analytics, content optimization, link building, etc.)
- Experienced in effectively managing paid ads (LinkedIn and Facebook) and SEM campaigns
- Competent with the statistical analysis necessary to iteratively improve performance and ROI
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and on the phone.
- Comfortable engaging in consultations, fostering relationships, and understanding the company goals of small business owners
- Eager to help our clients’ businesses grow and flourish, as well as ours.
- Courageous and humble enough to constantly learn and grow as part of a team committed to the same.
For consideration, please send the following:
- Your resume
- A description of 2 projects for which you were responsible and of which you’re particularly proud
- Contact information for 3 references
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will have a working knowledge and expertise of digital marketing tools and processes including:
- Web Content and Website Layout
- Search Engine Optimization
- Competitive Analysis
- Content Creation and Editing
- Google Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Social Media & Blogs
Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3-6 years of experience in digital marketing or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, terminology, practices, and procedures within the digital marketing arena. Can write metadata and other short content well and can proof content carefully. The goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of achieving service goals
- Strong communication management and listening skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to a variety of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- College degree preferred or experience equivalent
Company – Atigro
Website – https://www.atigro.com/